Want to relax before flying from Taipei Taoyuan International Airport? Then book your access to the quiet and elegant retreat of Airport Lounges, so you can unwind in peace before boarding your flight. Sink into the plush seats, help yourself to the hot and cold buffets, take a refreshing shower, and wallow in the calm and civilized atmosphere before your flight call. Plus, choose the length of access you want from the options available to suit your schedule.
Choose one of the three access options — three, six or 12 hours — when you book your Plaza Premium Lounge pass. Then, when you arrive at Taipei Taoyuan International Airport, simply make your way to any one of the three lounges and escape the bustle of the concourse.
Show your pass to enter, and make the most of the comfort and amenities on offer in the elegant, club-like space, that’s open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Sit back in the inviting lounge seats, and enjoy use of the complimentary facilities. Savor the hot and cold buffets, refresh with a hot shower, make use of the Wi-Fi connection — there’s plenty to keep you busy or ensure you enjoy some battery-recharging downtime.
During your visit, enjoy all these complimentary facilities and benefits:
• All-day hot and cold buffets of freshly made Arabic, Asian and Continental main dishes
• Selections of light hot meals, pastries, sandwiches, salads and desserts
• Complimentary soda, freshly brewed Arabic coffee, tea and hot drinks (alcoholic drinks at own expense)
• Comfortable seating areas
• TV channels, international newspapers and magazines
• Wi-Fi access and power points
• Shower rooms with full amenities
• Live flight informationPlease note: The three Plaza Premium Lounges are located in different parts of the airport. For locations in the restricted area of the airport, you must pass through security and immigration prior to gaining access to these lounges; an on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering any of the lounges. A boarding pass is still required for entry into locations in the non-restricted areas of the airport.