• Group size limited to 4 people for a more personalized experience (over 4 people please select another product (same tour))
• See the rural side of Taiwan’s coast and mountains
• Visit the site of the Sky Lantern Festival to release a lantern
• Hanging out in the amazing and beautiful geopark
• Pickup and drop-off at Taipei hotels means a convenient day
Your Taipei hotel - Yehliu Geopark - PingXi Sky Lantern experience - Shifen falls - Juifen Old Street - Your Taipei hotel
Meet a driver at your hotel in Taipei for the trip toward the Yin Yang Sea, on Taiwan’s northern coast, visiting the must-see in Taiwan, Yehliu Geopark. In Shifen, where you’ll see dramatically two-toned water and the nearby Golden Waterfall. We will have lunch in PingXi old street, of course, a Sky Lantern making experience. Pingxi is the site of the annual Sky Lantern Festival, and you’ll have the chance to join in the tradition by writing your wishes on a lantern, lighting a candle at its base, and watching it drift away over the village.
Following your time in PingXi, Continue to the historic town of Jiufen, the set for the award-winning movie, Spirited Away, and enjoy some free time to visit one of the town’s atmospheric teahouses, browse the souvenir shops. After shopping in Jiufen, begin the scenic journey back to Taipei, where this tour concludes.