- [Small Group] This tour is operated in "small group" between 2~8 travelers. Compared to a large group, you won't waste too much time on pickup and drop-off. In addition, a small group on the kayak can be much flexible that we can have more fun on the ocean.
- [Safety & Safety] There is no place in nature without risk. However, our instructors are experienced and we know every potential risks on the ocean. Besides, our gear (helmet/life vest/kayak) are well-maintained. Everything is to make sure you have a safe and memorable trip.
- [Hidden place] Besides the sunrise, we also take you to some hidden spots for fun while others group already go home.
- [Authentic Local Food] We will take you to tray some local authentic breakfast after the trip, after a BIG exercise, this is something damm Good!!
Qingshui Cliff is one of the most beautiful spots in Taroko National Park and Taiwan. If you are kind of the off the beaten path travelers, this would be something you MUST DO in TAIWAN. However, the tour is only operated through May to September due to weather issue. So if you come during this time, Never miss this seasonal limited activity!
• Taroko Gorge, Xinchen Township Taiwan