About This Tour
Duration: 8 hours
Location: Hualien City, Taiwan
Product Code: 10164P1
Taroko National Park is where you must visit in Hualien. The scene that attracts visitors all over the world makes Taroko synonym of tourism in eastern Taiwan. The rich history and natural landscape allow visitors to spend a whole day. This tour covers most of the popular spots and trails, it includes visiting the magnificent gorge, ocean cliff, waterfall, suspension bridge and much more. With our friendly local expert’s guiding, it means you will be in good hands and visit every must-see site that could have otherwise been missed easily if you come here by yourself. It’s also a tour that suits all ages if you have senior citizens in your group.
- Taroko Arch Gate: The gate that marks the entrance of the national park, welcoming the visitors from all over the world.
- Shakadang Trail: Relaxing trail with grotesque rock formation and beautiful patterns on the cliff. The river by the trail remains crystal clear and turquoise throughout the year.
- Swallow Grotto (Taroko Gorge): The most well-known attraction in the park. The combined forces of earthquake and river erosion take turns to form this amazing gorge.
- Cimu Bridge: A perfect location to observe amazing white marble beside Liwu river.
- Lushui Trail: 50 minutes trail with a gradual and easy slope. The middle part of the trail allows you to walk on the edge of a cliff. It’s railing protected to make this trail suitable for all ages.
- Eternal Spring Shrine: Memorizing the loss of the heroes behind the establishment of Taroko National Park. An iconic spot full of history.
- Qingshui Cliff: A must-visit spot with breathtaking cliff beside the Pacific Ocean.
Please note that we may not follow the order to visit each attraction listed here, it depends on the traffic, weather and road condition. We remain the final decision to adjust the order. It's also possible that we may replace some of the attractions listed here with other attractions nearby if any of them is under maintenance or closed due to the damage from the weather.
Type of Activity
Tours & Sightseeing > Full-day Tours >
Type of Booking
Confirmation from supplier in 12-48 hours of booking.
Voucher Option For This Activity
The local operator accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). If you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information: Complete operator information including local telephone numbers at your destination,
are included in your Confirmation Voucher.
Product Managers select only the most experienced and relible operators in each destination,
removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind